Terms + Conditions
Payment Terms: 20% deposit is due upon signing of agreement. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before arrival date.
Cancellations: To cancel, you must notify us via email. ALL cancellations will cause loss of deposit. If you cancel six weeks before departure you will receive full refund, less deposit. If you cancel less than six weeks from departure, you will receive 50% refund, less deposit. If you cancel less than three weeks from departure, you will receive no refund. Any cancellation can apply 50% of paid funds, less deposit, towards a future trip.
Personal Activities and Expenses: You are responsible for all personal expenses incurred during the trip. Any souvenirs, phone calls, food or beverages outside the 3 meals provided, bicycle parts, UCI License, MedEx coverage, talk/data phone cards, and any other expenses not specifically listed below. Proof of UCI License, USAC permission letter, and MedEx Coverage required for attending this camp.
Williams Racing Academy, its employees, and its guides, shall not be liable or responsible for any loss, injury, inconvenience, illness, damage or death incurred or sustained during the trip. You agree to voluntarily participate in the trip and activities at your own risk. Without limitation or waiver by Williams Racing Academy, you agree to expressly hold Williams Racing Academy, it’s employees, and it’s guides harmless from any loss, injury, inconvenience, illness, damage or death incurred or sustained from any of the following events or incidents: strikes, revolts, wars, riots, insurrection, criminal acts, natural disasters, closures of airports or hotels, acts of government or other authorities, theft, pilferage, epidemic, quarantines, customs regulations or improper passports, visas or other documents.
Trip Pricing and Itinerary Changes
Williams Racing Academy reserves the right to cancel the trip in the event of insufficient reservations (must have a minimum of 5 people on the trip). Williams Racing Academy also reserves the right to alter the dates of the trip at its discretion. Some of the reasons may include, but are not limited to, the unavailability of service, increase of prices by vendors or any other reason deemed necessary and appropriate by Williams Racing Academy.
Included in Trip
· Four Star accommodations at Maarke-Kerkem, East Flanders, Belgium
· Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
· Brick-oven pizza and regional beer party
· Concert at a local brewery
· Tour of Flanders Museum admission and tour
· Day trip to Brugge or Antwerp, lunch on your own
· Canal tour in Brugge or admission to Antwerp Zoo(oldest Zoo in Europe)
· Day trip to Ghent
· Admission to Gravensteen Castle
· Belgium racing license
· Entry fees to races
· Transport to and from races
· Regular trips to grocery store, town market day, bicycle shops, etc.
· Laundry facilities & soap
· Access to the natural spring pool
· Lawn chairs and tables to relax in a huge yard overlooking beautiful Belgian countryside surrounded by cobbled climbs from the Tour of Flanders